Sometimes I like to pretend I'm an artist and a writer. Or maybe I actually am! In either case, I post my stuff here, and also reblog stuff I like, like Monkees and cute little animals and stuff.
Some people are weird about their art being reblogged, but I'm okay with it. Please feel free to do so if you're so inclined. I appreciate the publicity! :D
My Deviantart: Click Here!
My Fanfiction: Click Here!
Never did my love for the Monkees, and my love for Micky and Peter and Davy, diminish. It was fun, it was great. I had it as part of my life.
Mike Nesmith, 2014
Please, please do me a favor and post this everywhere you can.
Dell makes good computers, but their tech support is shoddy. I’d like to share with you the story of what happened with my Alienware m17x:
* My graphics card fries. I know this because I have better IT knowledge than any of Dell’s employees.
* I called Dell on 27 February 2014. I tell the rep that I can’t understand him because of the background noise, and will he please get off the headset. He doesn’t. I hang up and call back.
* I tell them that I am having the same problem that happened LAST time my graphics card fried. IE: Screen goes medium grey. I tell the guy that the external monitor works because of the motherboard’s native memory card. Tech guy insists that it’s the screen. Tech guy also has no record of me EVER calling about repairs and tells me that I am lying - that I have never called Dell about a repair.
* I have to hang up and call back AGAIN. This time, tech guy can at least find my previous records. I explain that the problem was fixed a year ago by replacing the GPU. Tech insists it’s the screen.
* Dell sends tech out with replacement screen. Tech tells me he’s never seen an Alienware computer before. Proceeds to break the casing for the computer. Does replace screen, and I proceed to show the tech guy that when the GPU heats up, the screen goes grey. I tell him this. I SHOW him this. He states he will call Dell, order a case, and replace the graphics card.
* Two days pass and I hear nothing. I call Dell. Dell has no record of Tech Guy requesting parts. Essentially, tech broke my computer, then did not admit his mistake so he didn’t get in trouble.
* I tell the tech on the phone at this time that the new screen did not fix the problem, that the screen still goes grey - only when the card heats up. Tech on the phone says that it must still be the screen. This is the point I start yelling. This is the point where I tell them to send me a new graphics card and I’ll replace it myself.
* Tech tells me to send it in for testing. I say no, I need the computer for work. Tech says I’ll have it back in five days. I ask them to please just send me a graphics card so I can fix the machine, and I’ll deal with the broken case. Tech guy says no.
* I send it in. Five days later, it’s on a parts hold.
* Ten days later, it’s still on parts hold.
* Eleven days later, I call. I’ve again gotten the tech who won’t take off his headset. I hang up and call back.
* Tech tells me that the keyboard has broken in half and needs to be replaced. I tell him that the keyboard was working fine when I sent it in. He tells me there will be a new keyboard on April 4, and I should have my system back by Monday.
* At this point, I haven’t worked on commissions in half a month. I’ve lost sales. I am angry. But I tell him okay, get it back to me by then and I’ll be happy.
* April 4 rolls around. No update.
* April 5, 6, 7. Finally, they call and tell me they still don’t have the part (to fix a computer that’s still under warranty) but it’s expected in on April 18. Would I like a system exchange? They’re offering me a refurbished computer.
* I tell them I don’t want a refurbished computer. I have a problem with germs and I don’t want to think about what other people have been doing on their keyboards. I tell them to allow me to order a new computer from their site, since they’ve broken mine to a point where it’s hardly repairable. I tell them that they’ve already cost me a month in commission sales, and they owe it to me to make this right. I tell them that if they don’t make a better offer, I will post this all over social media.
* They did not make a better offer.
Never order a Dell computer. Please feel free to post this story everywhere.
This story will be heard. Until I’m sent a proper replacement computer for the one they destroyed, I will continue posting this daily.
Tumblr Monkees Awards Challenge 2014|DAY 4|MONKEE THAT LOOKS BEST IN A DRAG ►Michael Nesmith
"That body! Those sideburns..!"
Queen leaves couple stunned after Her Majesty accepts wedding invitation at Manchester town hall.
I’d like to think that’s exactly the sort of stunt I’d pull if I were the Queen of anything.
Queen Just Glad To Be Invited To Something Normal For Once
Queen Totally Fine With It If You Just Want To Go For Kebab Sometime
Just Drop Queen A Line
Queen Is Just Saying